State Senator Len Suzio, Assistant Senate Republican Majority Leader
• 2017-2018 Committees: Co-Chair – Committee on Children
• Vice Chair – Transportation Committee
• Member – Finance, Revenue & Bonding Committee, Judiciary Committee, Veterans Affairs Committee
• Towns represented: Cheshire, Meriden, Middletown, Middlefield, Rockfall
Dan Brunet, Meriden City Council
• Supports Public Safety, Education, NO Property Tax increases
• Serves on Public Works and Economic Development, Housing and Zoning Committees
• Created strong anti-nepotism policy
• Perfect Attendance Record Message to Taxpayers: I understand that residents want a change in direction and I am grateful that they have entrusted me to represent them. I aim to reduce taxes, better the perception of Meriden and facilitate development, as well as improve public safety, education and job security. Taxpayers are being hit hard on the federal, state and local level and I will work to reverse the trend with common sense government.
Kim Carbone-Pandiani, Meriden Board of Education Member
• Elected 2017 to 4 year term • Finance and Contracts committee.
Liaison to ACES/Thomas Edison Middle School
• Meriden Elks Club, Meriden Children First Initiative Co-Chair.
• Pledge to continue to prioritize and constantly reevaluate our essential services.
• Work to ensure our school budget is a clear roadmap to achieve our set priorities.
• Graduate of Quinnipiac College
Allan Pronovost, Meriden Board of Education Member
• Appointed in May, 2016 to fill a vacancy on the Meriden Board of Education.
• Elected 2017 to full 4 year term
• Curriculum Committee and Policy Committees
I bring a lifetime of experiences to the Board and believe that our children are the future for our city and country.